5 goal setting tricks that work!
Everyday you wake up, you check your phone and emails, see what you missed while sleeping (a necessary thing everyone should be working on every night). And what pops into your head? Everything you need/want to do for the day/week and sometimes month. How do you prioritize? How do you get everything organized and done and feel productive at the same time?
Here are 5 tricks to make you get sh*t done:
- Make A List: Lists of any kind help you stay organized and keep track of your thoughts. A 'To Do' list comes in handy when you're trying to juggle a million things, like we all do...I know I do! For me, writing it down makes it more real and more likely to come to fruition. Seeing it on paper (even on my iCal) makes me more accountable. It sets a reminder for me to rethink why I may be doing something in particular.
- Check things off: Goals can have many steps involved to finally reach the end result. Be realistic in what needs to be done. Set reminders and make yourself accountable.
- Be a perfectionist: In your own way, make sure whatever you do, you do it to the best of your ability. That way, each time you complete a goal, you'll know it was worth it!
- Be positive: Always, always, always be kind to yourself! Set positive intentions every day for yourself and what you're working towards. Positive = healthy. People don't cheer at games for nothing. Be your own cheerleader! You can do it =)
- Give yourself time: Everything thats worth doing takes effort. Things take time and understand that goals make take longer than expected but don't give up on what you really want.
You are the force behind each and every goal you set, whether small or big. Be aware of your choices everyday. Don't hold back your dreams and desires to get what you want!!!
Everything is up to you! And I know you can do it too =)